The Master’s Degree in Design and Management of Technological Projects trains project managers and top-level managers, who will focus their activity on the design, direction, and implementation of technology-based projects, whether with public or private funding.
- Design, planning and negotiation of proposals and resources
- Methodology of design and planning projects
- Technological Innovation: definition, structure and management
- Public and private financing programs
- Coaching and leadership in distributed teams
- Redaction, presentation and communication of proposals
- Techniques of negotiation and resolution conflicts