Skip to content
- Attended the COLNODO’ meeting with clients to gather and refine specifications and requirements technical to develop or redesign their website.
- Implemented and developed websites based on Actions Apps software (CMS), Hypertext Markup Language – HTML, and Cascading Style Sheets – CSS.
- Trained COLNODO ‘s clients in Action Apps software, basic concepts of HTML, CSS and how to post information their website.
- Coded the graphic designs (image format JPG) based on Cascading Style Sheets – CSS and Hypertext Markup Language – HTML using the guidelines of World Wide Web Consortium – W3C.
- Cooperated with the COLNODO’s web designer to match the visual design with the clients’ need.
- Performed and defined tasks to update the websites hosted in COLNODO through Actions Apps Software.
- Performed web accessibility validations in the clients’ websites based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – WCAG 1.0.
- Created and maintained COLNODO clients’ websites documentation.
- Performed the installation, tests, and updates of Action App software in the development servers based on LINUX, using APACHE, MySQL and PHP.
- Migrated websites from the development server to the production server.
- Company Name
- Colombian Non-Governmental Organizations Association for Communication via Internet - COLNODO
- Bogota, Colombia
- Start Date
- End Date